In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, an outsider is a type of creature, or "creature type." Outsiders are at least partially composed of the essence (if not the material) of a plane other than the Prime Material Plane.
All outsiders have darkvision up to sixty feet. As a group, they have no other special abilities or immunities.
Most outsiders have the extraplanar subtype, but those that don't always have the native subtype and live on the Material Plane. Most extraplanar outsiders are from the Outer Planes, but some come from the Inner Planes.
Native Outsiders in the Monster Manual
Extraplanar Outsiders in the Monster Manual
- Chaos beast
- Hell hound
- Night hag
- Shadow mastiff
- Yeth hound
Extraplanar Outsiders from the Monster Manual II
Extraplanar Outsiders from the Fiend Folio
- Formians - Armadon, Observer, Winged Warrior
- Nerras - Kalareem, Sillit, Varoot
- Planetouched - Maeluth, Mechanatrix, Shyft, Wispling
- Rilmani - Aurumach, Cuprilach, Ferrumach
Extraplanar Outsiders beyond the Monster Manual
- Abyssal Eviscerator (Miniatures Handbook)
- Energon (Monster Manual II)
- Quori (Eberron)
- Shadow Beast (Fiend Folio)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|