- 1970: Make Love, Not Revolution! (Used as a response to the Seven Network's "Revolution" campaign)
- 1973-74: Australia's Action Station, Channel 0! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1974-75: 0 - First In Color. (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1976: The Big Parade! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1977: I Like It! (Based on the song by Silver Convention)
- Summer 1977/78: Keep Your Eye On The 0! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
Network Ten (1980-present)
- 1983-84: You're Home When You're Home on Ten (Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide only, used on and off in ATV-10 in 1985-86, only as station ID music)
- 1985-86: It's Your Home on Ten/'Cause You're Home on Ten (Melbourne/Adelaide only)
- 1985-88: 10 out of 10 Australia! (Sydney/Adelaide only)
- 1988: We're For You! (Ten's for You!)
- January 24, 1988 - July 23, 1989: X TEN (also used for Capital Television, not used in Brisbane until Sept. 1988)
- 1989: Something's Going On Around Here c/w Look! You've Got a Friend on Ten
- July 23, 1989 - January 20, 1991: 10 TV Australia (also used for Capital Television)
- 1991-94: The Entertainment Network (also used for Capital Television and Star Television)
- 1991: That's Entertainment! (used elements from CBS's "Get Ready 1990" video) (also used for Capital Television and QTV)
- 1992: This Is It! (borrowed lyrical elements from ABC's "America's Watching ABC" and visuals from Fox's "It's on FOX!" video)
- 1993: It's on Ten! (borrowed from FOX's 1990 slogan)
- 1994: That's Ten! (also used by Capital Television)
- February 1995-July 1997: Give Me Ten!
- 1997: Get Ready!
- August-Nov. 1997: ENTERTAINMENT TV.
- Summer 1997/98: Have a Cool Summer
- February 1998-August 1999: Turn Me On.
- September 1999-November 2000: Ten.
- Summer 2000/01: Let Ten Entertain You...
- February 2001-November 2009: Seriously Ten. 
- Summer 2009/10: Summer's Looking Good!
- January 31, 2010-: Seriously Good TV. 
- 1964: On The Go With Channel 0! (used for ATV-0's launch on August 1, 1964)
- 1964-65: Melbourne is ATV Channel 0
- 1966: We've Got Magic to Do Just For You!
- 1967-68: There's Something Happening Everyday on Channel 0
- 1968: MacArthur Park (Used on and off until the mid 1970's)
- 1969: Your Entertainment Channel
- 1971: 0 MELBOURNE, You've Done It Again!
- 1972: 0 MELBOURNE - That's Entertainment! (based on "Reach Out For Me" by Burt Bacharach)
- 1976: Dancing Mouse
- Summer 1976/77: '0' What a Night!
- Summer 1977/78: Keep Your Eye on The 0!
- 1978: 0 For The Good Times!
- Summer 1978/79: 0's The Go!
- 1979: The World of 0 (Part of Your Life)
- Summer 1979/80: Let's Share This Summer, On Channel 0!
- 1980: You're on Top with Ten (used to signify change of frequency from Channel 0 to Channel 10)
- 1980-81: The Movie People
- Summer 1980/81: Cool, Refreshing Summer on 10
- 1981: Looking Good (slogan borrowed from CBS)
- Summer 1981/82: Looking Good This Summer
- January 1982: The Channel 10 Movie Festival
- 1982: Reach For the Stars On Channel Ten! (slogan borrowed from CBS)
- June 3, 1984: Logo Flip (You're Home When You're Home on Ten)
- 1985-86: It's Your Home on Ten/Cause You're Home on Ten
- 1987: We've Got It Together
- 1993-94: That's Melbourne
- 2004 (Aug): Celebrating 40 Years in Melbourne
- 1965: Turn to TEN Tonight. (used for TEN-10's opening night on April 5, 1965)
- 1965: Turn To TEN.
- 1973-75: MacArthur Park. (c/w the Hugo Montenegro version)
- 1979: Come Up, Come Up to TEN!
- 1980-83: Star Station Ten. (c/w the Donna Summer version of MacArthur Park)
- 1985-88: 10 out of 10 Australia!
- 1994: That's Sydney!
- 1965-67: The Entertaining Channel!
- 1968: Entertaining Brisbane and the Gold Coast!
- 1972: ALIVE 0.
- 1977-78 (Dec-Nov): Keep Your Eye on the 0!
- Summer 1978/79: We're Sharing Summer with Channel 0!
- 1979: There's Great Entertainment on Channel 0! (A.k.a. "A Whole New World of Entertainment!")
- Summer 1979/80: That Summer Feeling!
- 1980: Animated Golden 0.
- 1981: 0, Turn On a Friend.
- 1982: Hello Brisbane, Hello Channel 0!
- 1982: Shine on Brisbane. (used to promote the 1982 Commonwealth Games)
- 1983: Getting Better all the Time. (first slogan to use the new "TV0" logo)
- 1984-85: Go TV0!
- 1984: This is TV0, Your Olympic Station.
- 1986-January 1988: Stand Up and Tell 'Em Brisbane's Great! (based on Frank Gari's image campaign Turn to (Stand Up and Tell'em…))
- 1986: Made in Brisbane.
- 1986-88: TV0, The Team for '88. (slogan used to promote Expo '88 and TV0's role as the official broadcaster)
- 1988: Everyone's a Star in My Town. (slogan used to promote TV0 as the official Expo station)
- 1988 (Sept. 1-9): Come Across to Ten, It's Easy. (used for change of frequency from Channel 0 to Channel 10)
(1988-present, also advertised as Brisbane Ten from 1988-89)
- 1988-89 (Sept. 10-July 23): Ten, Brisbane Style.
- 1994: That's Queensland!
- 2001: Seriously Queensland.
- 1965: Adelaide's Entertainment Station!
- 1972: Entertaining South Australia!
- Summer 1977/78: Summer of '77!
- 1978: A Galaxy of Stars on Channel Ten!
- 1983: Channel 10, We're With You! (also used by TVW-7 and NBN-3)
- 1984: You Can See it All on Ten (also used by TVW-7)
- 1986: 10 out of 10, Adelaide!
- 1987: Stand Up and Tell 'Em Adelaide's Great! (based on Frank Gari's image campaign Turn to (Stand Up and Tell'em…))
- 1987: 10 Adelaide, First in True Stereo!
- 1989: Adelaide's Channel 10
- 1994: Adelaide Proud! (That's Adelaide!)
- 1988 (May 20): Perth, We Give You Ten
- Winter 1990: We'll Keep You Warm on Ten
- 2008: Channel 10 - 20 Years On (Used to celebrate 20 Years of Television in Perth)
Slogans not used on-air
Channel 0 – New Dimension of Color (Used to promote test color broadcasts from 1974-75 on ATV-0 Melbourne and TVQ-0 Brisbane) This was part of an in-store demonstration video from 1974, created to play back on a loop to sell new color televisions and also promote the "new dimension of color" at Channel 0. It was used in Brisbane and Melbourne, where ATV-0 began color broadcasts in 1967, hence the First in Color slogan below the 0.
- ^ Camille Alarcon (15 December 2005). "Seriously Ten morning news" (in Australian) (Web). News. Tower 2, 475 Victoria Ave, Chatswood, NSW Australia 2067: B&T. http://www.bandt.com.au/news/68/0c03ba68.asp. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- ^ Tim Burrowes (January 28th, 2010 at 1:11 pm). "Network Ten stars crack under pressure in new tongue-in-cheek promo" (in Australian) (Web). News. 126 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale NSW 2008: mUmBRELLA. http://mumbrella.com.au/network-ten-stars-crack-under-pressure-in-new-tongue-in-cheek-promo-16597. Retrieved 17 July 2010. "Network Ten is launching a new station ID featuring the channel’s stars gathered in a mock support group for celebrities. The promo will go to air on Sunday, a week before the official start of the TV ratings season. It will feature an extension of its long-running “Seriously” brand positioning, with the tagline “Seriously Good TV”."