WOHL-CD is the Class A ABC-affiliated television station for Northwestern Ohio that is licensed to Lima. It broadcasts a high definition digital signal on UHF channel 35 from a transmitter on Rice Avenue in the city. The station can also be seen on Time Warner channel 12. Owned by West Central Ohio Broadcasting, the station is operated by Block Communications through ashared services agreement as sister to NBC affiliate WLIO and the two share studios on Rice Avenue. Syndicated programming on WOHL includes: The Office, Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and Judge Joe Brown.
|Branding||ABC Lima (general)
Your News Now CBS Lima (on DT2)
|Channels||Digital: 35 (UHF)|
|Owner||West Central Ohio Broadcasting, Inc. (operated through SSA by Block Communications)|
|Founded||January 26, 1989|
|Call letters' meaning||OHio Lima|
|Sister station(s)||WLIO, WLQP-LP, WLMO-LP|
|Former callsigns||W67CA (1989-1995)
|Former channel number(s)||Analog:
67 (UHF, 1989-1995) 25 (UHF, 1995-2009) Digital: 25 (UHF, 2009)
|Former affiliations||Fox (1989-2009)
MyNetworkTV (secondary, 2006-2009)
|Transmitter power||9 kW|
|Transmitter coordinates||40°38′3.0″N 84°12′29″W|
On WOHL-CD2 is the area's CBS affiliate. Known on-air as CBS Lima, this can also be seen on Time Warner channel 11.Syndicated programming on WOHL-DT2 includes: Access Hollywood, Friends, George Lopez and The Dr. Oz Show.
|35.1||WOHL-CD1 "ABC Lima"|
|35.2||WOHL-CD2 "CBS Lima"|
On November 29, 2008, it was announced that Metro Video Productions would sell its stations to West Central Ohio Broadcasting. One of that company's heads, Allan J. Block, is the chairman of Block Communications.  While Block assumed control of the station's operations after the sale's completion, it was initially stated that it would not consolidate WOHL's newscasts or facilities with WLIO. . It has since been stated that some consolidation would take place.  WOHL had previously been in a dispute with WLIO over the Fox affiliation for Lima. The station began operations on January 26, 1989 as W67CA airing an analog signal on UHF channel 67 from a transmitter west of Cridersville in Auglaize County. On October 9, it joined Fox as as charter affiliate. The station changed frequencies to UHF channel 25 and became a Class A station with the calls WOHL-CA in 1995. WLQP-LP launched on May 28, 1996 as a repeater of WOHL. This was followed by WLMO-LP on September 22, 1998. In 1999, WLQP became the area's UPN affiliate. This channel added programming from Fox's new sister network, MyNetworkTV, on September 6, 2006 airing Monday through Saturday nights from 11 to 1 in the morning. Eventually, Saturday shows were dropped.
Due to its Class A status, the station did not air a digital signal of its own while broadcasting in analog. However, there was one offered on WLIO's second digital sunchannel. WOHL had a construction permit to "flash-cut" to a digital Class A television station with the calls WOHL-CD which happened on June 12, 2009. It first operated its digital signal on channel 25, but then due to possible interference with WRTV in Indianapolis, the station moved to channel 35 for its digital operations. 
On September 28, 2009, WLQP terminated its analog operations  and programming was shifted to WOHL. Fox and MyNetworkTV shows continue to be seen on WLIO-DT2 as well as Time Warner channel 9 and in high definition on digital channel 709. WLQP had applied to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to perform a "flash-cut" to digital back in 2006. However as of mid-2009, it has instead decided to apply for a displacement low-power digital station on UHF channel 45.  On June 8, 2010, WLQP was granted a construction permit. 
WOHL simulcasts WLIO's weeknight 6 and 11 o'clock newscasts while WOHL-CD2 simulcasts that channel's weeknight 11 o'clock broadcast.
- Amyre Makupson - weeknights
- Jeff Fitzgerald - weeknights at 6 and reporter
- Darren Maier (Certified Broadcast Meteorologist) - Chief Meteorologist seen weeknights
- Andy Young - Sports Director seen weeknights
- Tom Nartker - videographer
- Phil Thomas - videographer
- Joe Miles - videographer
- Csaba Sukosd - sports
- Kyle Adams
- Tricia Bell
- Joe Aulisio, Sports Anchor, Now at WKBN/WYFX in Youngstown, Ohio
- Nathan Baker, Sports Anchor, Now at WKEF/WRGT in Dayton, Ohio
- Craig Smylie, Sports Anchor, Now at WJET-TV in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Matt Queen, Sports Anchor, Now at WEAU-TV in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Mandy Hackman, Reporter/Anchor, Now at WYTV-TV in Youngstown, Ohio
- Dan Martin, Anchor, Now at WYTV-TV in Youngstown, Ohio
- Stephanie Stilwell Anchor/Reporter, Now at News 14 Carolina in Greensboro, NC
- Jason Meyers, Meteorologist, Now at WPTA/WISE-TV in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Doug Lambert, Photographer, Now at WHIO-TV in Dayton, Ohio
- Jordan Burgess, Reporter/Anchor, Now at WDTN-TV in Dayton, Ohio
- Joscelyn Moes, Reporter, Now at WFMZ-TV in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Pete Cannella, Meteorologist, Now at KESQ-TV in Palm Springs, California
- Heather Miller, Reporter, Now at WUPW-TV in Toledo, Ohio
- Marcus Bailey, Meteorologist, Now at WMBD/WYZZ in Peoria, Illinois
- Brad Underwood, Reporter/Anchor, Now at WXIX in Cincinnati, Ohio
- ^ "Phipps flips Lima low-power cluster". Television Business Report. November 29, 2008. Retrieved December 1, 2008.
- ^ Sowinski, Greg (December 2, 2008). "WLIO owner buys Fox affiliate, other stations for $2.4 million". The Lima News. Retrieved December 2, 2008.
- ^ Linkhorn, Tyrel (February 6, 2009). "Sale of WOHL to WLIO parent company complete". The Lima News. Retrieved March 29, 2009.
- ^ "Affiliation fight in Ohio". Television Business Report. August 6, 2008. Retrieved December 1, 2008.
- ^ http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/prefill_and_display.pl?Application_id=1294962&Service=DC&Form_id=401&Facility_id=68549
- ^ https://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?context=25&appn=101336229&formid=910&fac_num=21476
- ^ http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/prefill_and_display.pl?Application_id=1359104&Service=TX&Form_id=910&Facility_id=21476
- ^ https://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?context=25&appn=101340694&formid=346&fac_num=21476
- ^ http://licensing.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/pubacc/Auth_Files/1340694.pdf